29 May Finding the best rental office for your company
If you are thinking of changing the location of your company or want to open a new business and need a physical place in which to carry out your work, you will find yourself in the moment of looking for the best rental office for your company.
There are many determining factors in the choice of office rental, among the most important, its location, price, size or design.
In order not to be mistaken, the main thing is that, based on the product or service you offer, you carry out an analysis of your business needs.
We know that this analysis can be complicated, so today we want to give you a series of guidelines or tips to help you choose the best rental office.
Tips for finding a rental office
- We believe that the most important thing for everyone is the rental price, since it is a determining factor in deciding on one office or another. Also, it is advisable that we opt for an office building that provides centralized management services. Is maintenance included? Is there cleaning service included? Do I have parking spaces for renting the office?
- Another decisive factor is the area of the city in which the office will be located. You will have to take into account several things: Good connection with public transport, areas with a large commercial influx where you can attract customers more easily and areas with parking facilities and easy access. And if it is near the airport, another plus.
- The design of the offices is also very important, since we can prefer offices with open spaces to encourage interaction between workers, or offices with closed spaces and offices.
- The size of the office should also be a vital choice, because we are not going to rent an office of more square meters than we need, or vice versa. To decide what type of space you need, the first thing to do is to analyze the type of work you want, as we indicated above. It is not the same to choose an open space office or if you want individual offices. It is also important to know if we need other types of spaces, such as reception area, customer waiting room, kitchen …
Questions to ask yourself to choose the best office
In conclusion, we would ask ourselves the following questions when looking for a rental office:
- What is my actual budget for the next 5 years?
- What kind of zone do I want? With restaurants and hotels? Is there a metro or bus nearby?
- Do I want an open space office or do I want separate offices?
- How many m2 do I need to carry out my activity?
If you can think of any other important factor when choosing the best rental office for your company, please do not hesitate to tell us.
In Edificio Ofipinar we have offices with different sizes, and it is located in Pinar de Chamartín, surrounded by commercial premises such as restaurants, supermarkets, hotels …
The offices on Paseo de la Castellana, in front of the Bernabéu Stadium, also with different sizes, are located in the financial district of Azca in Madrid.